lunes, 10 de enero de 2011


Pulp - Common people

She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge,
she studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College,
that's where I,
caught her eye.
She told me that her Dad was loaded,
I said "In that case I'll have a rum and coca-cola."
She said "Fine."
and in thirty seconds time she said,

"I want to live like common people,
I want to do whatever common people do,
I want to sleep with common people,
I want to sleep with common people,
like you."

Yeah! Fuck 'em all...Full nose, like they say n Germany...

Don't know what the fuck i do in Salamanca...

...Let's see what time can do...

3 comentarios:

Raul Gª dijo...

chist, tararara, taran, chist tarararan raran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh8EpKhAchM

xD

Clockwork Girl dijo...

Like once said, one of the most wise group of all time: Always look on the bright side of life

Just live, don't worry about time, don't worry about anything but you, just be happy, you know you deserve it.

GalletasParaLaResaca dijo...

AJAJJAJAJAJAJ RAÚLL.....estás muy tonto mi vida.....AJJAJAJAJAJJJ

Y tú Nidia...flipas, majamarrana...y gran razón tienes en tu comentario...:)